Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010


Son forced me out of the house for a hike today and I needed the push..feel tons better..one of my friends got an award at the AWS show in Arizona..I was so happy he was still doing art after he graduated especially since he had gotten married and had a baby right before his graduation!! Tomorrow I going to the city to see his current show and another friends show. In the meantime I did this tiny painting. with gouache for fun..and have ideas for some more...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment you made on my blog. It is great that you are so full of the fun of art and this little painting sure does show it. Hope you have a really great day and that is not just a phrase but something I trully do mean thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feel of this painting. Almost a fairytale/fantasy - a small girl lost in the forest with only foxes for company. I love the colours of the trees - the blue/purples you have used to great effect.

    Sometimes a break out of the routine is great for all of us. I need to go and walk barefoot on the grass or something like that too!

    ReplyDelete