Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dec.7,2011

This is the 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
This event is what sent the greatest generation into a war.
I have written before of my Dad's service in the South Pacific as a Marine.
So today I honor him and all who fought bravely for the freedoms we have forgotten to cherish.

On to other things. The other day I wrote a bit about the "UP" House from Disney Pixar's animated movie. I am posting a few pics of the house built in Utah. This is the one the neighbors want to have painted in earth tones.






Please note I did NOT take any of the photos..I Googled them, taking no credit here!
Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely house and it should be left just the way it is. Not everything needs to conform all the time. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had missed this! very sad statement the neighbors would vote for earth colors over this fab take on what a home should look like. I suppose there are no should's but earth tones can be so boring on a house like this! love it and think I will post it for a WW perhaps ;) the balloons a perfect touch! xxoo


    sighs...hoping everyone gives up this WV soon! 7-8 letters is too much and I almost didn't see it! xox

    ReplyDelete