Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dec. 20,2011

today is gray, the cats are in a pile on the deck, I sit here with hot coffee and flannel shirt. Not too fond of cold gray/smog days. But there is supposed to be a big storm..we hope tomorrow to sweep out the smog and leave us with some snow...that will be nice!
I finally remembered to take photos of my studio since the new paint job. It is in a bit of a mess since it is a working studio and I store all of my art there..But here is where I work on the big stuff....I also show the hallway I painted and my door with the chili pepper lights..everyone needs chili pepper lights..don't you think so?
I am hoping to get there today, later..and listen to my Dvorak cd and do some dreaming in paint..







the last photo is looking down the other end of the hall and I wanted to get Denise's door. It was supposed to be periwinkle blue but looks purple to me!!! It inspired my use of the orange and purple highlights in my studio!!
wish I could lay some laminate flooring in there..it would be nice on my feet!

Have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Je vous souhaite de joyeuses fĂȘtes et merci pour ce partage photographique...
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see your studio and all those works of art! I would have a field day in there. I want a string of chili pepper lights too. They are lovely. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like a lovely place to work! I love the idea of cats in a pile...

    ReplyDelete