Thursday, October 13, 2011

And the winner is............

first...I have to admit that I posted the little artwork upside down...although it works any way it is hung!!!
I have 56 followers! I eliminated my son and my other blog that I never use, added each person who commented an extra entry...so 54 + 4 = 58 entries in the hat....
OK the winner is Carol C. who has Doing Is Becoming.
Carol email me your address and I will send out the art!

In the meantime...never fear...more art to be given away....comment and get an extra entry, otherwise your name goes in the hat if you are following me!


this is a 2" 3" watercolor on paper in a mat.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I'm thrilled to win some of your art! I can't find your email so maybe just email me, cacollieotr@yahoo.com. Thanks, Kay, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete