Friday, October 21, 2011

and the second winner is..........

Ok I picked a name out of my followers and it is...

Nora of A Splendid Day!!! Congratulations.

Nora email me your address...(yes I know it is in the Netherlands!!)...and I will send it to you. My apologies to Carol C. I have had your little painting traveling around with me and forgetting to drop it in the mail....I will apologize and get with the program.

Nora won the cactus painting. Maybe it will give her warm thoughts during this winter's cold.

I wanted to post the next and final giveaway painting but I want to do a little work on it first....so I will post some other art and tease you a bit while I finish up the next one..... Have a great day..
this one is another page from my oversized naturalist journal pages

this is called Night Runners

3 comments:

  1. Toutes mes félicitations à cette heureuse gagnante...
    Très jolie peinture avec cette pie... Elles ne sont pas souvent mis à l'honneur.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay, I'm so happy that I'm the winner. I've just sent you my address. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kay, my dear...you are inspiring me to do a give-away tho i suspect you paint faster...maybe a print hmmm...anyway i am popping by because i adore your foxes you posted today...love how you do those animals! i think that's your forte'. happy fall!
    xox

    ReplyDelete