Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 27,2010

Had a good time last night at the open studio event.  Lots of people. The funniest thing was to see them come in a gawk at the bright colors. Several liked my wolves and others liked just seeing something fun after looking at my studio neighbors dark prints and the really bad nudes across the hall. My friend is a great photographer of the Great Salt Lake.  I actually sold a small abstract and a tiny little girl with blond curls gave me her quarter because she liked my paintings!  I gave her bookmarks made from old paintings and homebaked cookies..very cute.

All in all a good experience to have to talk about my art. Today there will be more open studio as we artists actually will be working and or demonstrating in our studios..can't wait to start my newest painting...

No comments:

Post a Comment