Wednesday, October 24, 2012

well the roosters are staying as the new home did not work out..suffice to say it was a situation I wouldn't leave an enemy in! Much less the roosters I raised from chicks. Going to the hospital today to get an injection to help for a bulging disk that is pinching nerve. Hope that eliminates the pain so my flight to Ohio will be more comfortable. Making postcards from some seriously bad paintings! Passages I like I am leaving and then doing texture and more color. Hopefully friends will like them. Snowflakes this morning with the cold rain...brrrrr. have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Votre baleine a un regard espiègle qui me plaît bien ! Une très jolie peinture.
    j'espère que tout va bien pour vous...
    Merci pour l'ensemble de vos photos.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay,

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

    I love your new banner, the colorful angel fish....very cool and also the laughing whale! I always wish I could do that type of whimsical art, but I don't seem to have the imagination. I do appreciate when I see it in others, such as yourself.

    xoxo
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope your back gets better. I know what that's like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well at the hospital thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete