Friday, January 29, 2010

jan.29,2010

I got word that an ink drawing submitted to the Eccles Center in Ogden, Utah was accepted for the Black and White Show starting Feb. 5,2010.I took it off my sons' bedroom wall of his apt. and rematted it and it got juried in!  So thanks Shane for letting me borrow it back.  I am attempting to find a venue for an art show of invited friends.  If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated.  

Funny how painting the large unfinished painting in yesterdays' blog has started ideas for another painting, smaller!!! That seems to be the way it works for me. As long as I work on a painting..I will get ideas for another painting.  If I quit painting for a while it is like I have to restart the engines again and it is difficult..so the answer would be to continue painting all the time..not a bad endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment