Friday, March 12, 2010

wolves








I like wolves. Here are some of my artwork with wolves

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kay, thanks for vistinig my blog. I am really enjoying reading about you and observing your pictures. They are wonderful I am jealous that you are acrtually working as an artist and have your own studio. Well done. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well..good thing Hubby works !!!! Thanks for the support! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely series of paintings, specially the first two and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. firstly thank you for becoming a follower of my blog...that's always such a nice thing to see in the morning when i finally move enough to turn on the computer...

    i am sorry for your friend and her family, how terribly ruthless life sometimes seems...as i cannot say much more that has any real meaning but that, i decided to say something about your wonderful art. i too like wolves and these are wonderful. i am presuming this is watercolor and gouache or simply gouache, i cannot tell exactly but no matter, they are wonderful. i shall come back over...i am anxious to see more and glad to meet you.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and nice to meet you too! These are actually all oil on board or canvas and quite large. But I love to work in gouache and have some in older posts

    ReplyDelete